Remote lights tips:
1.Charge indicator will be on when charging
2.Battery light and Direction indicator on means it’s connected
3.BLUE means battery is high RED means battery low
4.Direction indicator turn RED when reversed
1. Install the battery correctly, and twist screws
2.Turn on the Remote first and then turn on the board to connect.
3. Push Forward for acceleration, Pull Back for braking.
4. Skateboard battery indicators, 4 lights on means 100%,
3. Lights on means 75%, 2 lights means 50%, 1 light means 20% left.
Your Koowheel board has a lot of power. Follow these tips to ensure a safe riding experience:
- Move the button in small increments.
- Keep a wide stance on the board,
- Keep a low center of gravity.
- Lean forward when accelerating.
- Lean backwards when braking.
- ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET.
- Find an open, flat area with clean
- Pavement for your first ride.
- Read the warnings on the skateboard and at the beginning of this manual.
- OTHER PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Charge the Board and Change Battery pack
Light on charger will be RED when charging,turn to GREEN after fully charged. Change the battery pack if you ordered extra one.
Always remember to tighten the screws.
Note: If battery placed a long time, need to be fully charged, and then replenished once a month.
1. Check the condition of wheels to make sure it rotates freely before each ride Check the trucks and wheels to make sure all components are firmly tightened.
Do not ride the board if you hear any abnormal noise from wheel or motor bearings
2. Always store your board in dry and ventilated locations.
Keep away from damp occasions to avoid damage to PCB boards and battery.
3. Only use a Koowheel Charger. Other uncertified chargers may cause safety issues.
Battery should always keep in places where temperature under 60Celsius degrees.
Charge the battery every 2-3 months when left unused for a long time to avoid permanent damage.
Fully charge the battery for the first-time use.
Keep the charging environment dry and clean, make sure the charging port is dry before each charge.
Never leave board unattended while charging
1. Only use the original parts for the board to avoid safety problems.
2. Get familiar with the conditions of the brake and make sure it with perfect braking performance.
3. Oil the bearings regularly
4. Beginners should ride the board with caution in a smooth surface road.
5. Avoid wet and over-bumpy road.
Electric skateboard *1 Battery *1
User manual *1 Charger *1
AC power cord *1
Koowheel electric skateboard is covered by one year manufacturer’s warranty in USA, two years manufacturer’s warranty in Europe that covers defects in workmanship and material. This does not cover damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, or riding in water. Battery warranty is six months.
FOR ALL RETURN and WARRANTY SHIPPING:
Please keep your shipping box. The warranty does not include damage from shipping in insufficient packaging.
RISK OF DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY
Whenever you ride a Koowheel board, you risk death or serious injury from loss of control, collision, and falls. To ride safely,you must read and follow all warnings and instructions in the manual .
Always wear a helmet when riding. Avoid water, wet surfaces, slippery/uneven surfaces, steep hills, traffic, cracks, tracks, gravel, rocks, or any obstacles that could cause a loss of traction and cause a fall. Avoid night riding, areas with poor visibility, and small spaces.
WARNING: Do not ride Koowheel board in environments, on inclines, or at speeds where you would not be safely in control of an unpowered longboard. In the event of wireless interferenceor battery fault, you may need to rely on skating techniques like footbraking or sliding to stop.
WARNING: AVOID WATER!
Your Koowheel board is not water proof. Elec- tronics, bearings, and other components can be damaged. Water damage is not covered under the warranty.
WARNING: PINCH POINTS!
Keep fingers, hair, and clothing away from belts, motors , wheels, and all moving parts
WARNING: RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK!
Do not open or tamper with electronics housings, which also voids the warranty.
YOU ARE KOOWHEEL: Please ride responsibly and respect those around you, both for your safety and to help promote our new sport and mode of transportation.